Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: [New] Forum
kerrynb
New Poster

[*] posted on 10-2-2012 at 01:24 PM
[New] Forum

Full Board URL: http://forums.xmbforum2.com/post.php?action=newthread&fi...
XMB Version: 1.9.11

Hi,

I'm writing in regards to your forum which can be installed via Installatron CPanel Hosting software.

I've actually set one up for my domain and are wondering how to install the themes for it and where do I go from here?

I'm also writing to ask how I can put my logo on the top left hand side of the forum. Do I need to pay a fee for something like this?

Could you please reply to this post and let me know of the circumstances?

thanks
strghtjckt

[*] posted on 6-10-2013 at 06:42 PM

I hope this helps if you haven't got any help yet.

So on the main page for this site you click on http://www.xmbforum2.com/themes/ , pick one from here. Upload the image VIA your favorite FTP program. Once you have the theme(s) uploaded look for the Import File or the theme.xmb file in the folder. Once you locate this folder import through your Admin Panel under themes, then click browse & then click import theme. Done!

Now as far your logo for the site goes you would have to upload your logo with the same name in all the folders. logo.png on the top left will be changed once you upload your image to replace the existing one.

There is no charge for changing the images.
eman86

Mood: Excited

[*] posted on 6-10-2013 at 08:09 PM

something worth stressing, I would highly advise you do not use the easy installer available on Cpanel, they are often outdated and can leave your site vulnerable to attacks.

it's always a good rule of thumb to download from the official websites, for the most part installation isn't all that hard and are made to be super simple.

Next Gen of XMB in the workings...

Go To Top