XMB Forum Software

[Resolved] Redirecting Forum

kurihara - 1-13-2014 at 08:15 PM

Full Board URL: http://www.creed-ro.net/forums/
XMB Version: 1.9.11

Hi, I'm a new user to the XMB forums and I was wondering if the forums have a redirect link option at all when creating a new forum? For example, I make a forum called "Download Link" and when you click it you'll be automatically redirected to the link for that download.

kurihara - 1-14-2014 at 05:17 AM

It's so weird that my post was approved by, I'm assuming an admin or a moderator, yet there was no reply whatsover....How incredibly disappointing. Thanks anyway.

Daniel Gouveia - 1-14-2014 at 08:51 PM

Quote: Originally posted by kurihara  
It's so weird that my post was approved by, I'm assuming an admin or a moderator, yet there was no reply whatsover....How incredibly disappointing. Thanks anyway.

I approve your topic and the reason i dont answered to your subject is because i am at work, i only approve in case of someone can answered to you, so dont take precipitated conclusions.

About your subject, o only can redirect forums to another forums, you cant redirect for a specific link.

If you want to redirect a forum for a specific link you need mod for that.

Mouser - 1-23-2014 at 05:04 PM

I'm unsure what you mean exactly.

So you want to create a forum... But when you click on the link, instead of opening a forum and be able to make threads in it... You want it to redirect to a download link?
I imagine you would only want that for a few forums? Because if you have too many of those, this would be a very odd solution.

Daniel Gouveia - 1-24-2014 at 02:26 AM

Mouser forget that the user install mybb software, dont use xmbforum now.
Dont need a support anymore.